• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial time limit was suppose to be 30 days... It ran out in 7days???

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I downloaded Animate so my son could try it before deciding if it is worth buying a subscription.  The 30 day trial just ran out in 7 days...?

How can we get the full 30 day trail time?

I'd appreciate assistance from Adobe to correct this issue.

Martin

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Adobe changed their trial period a while ago. It is just 7 days now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe changed their trial period a while ago. It is just 7 days now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

Not much of a trail period.  It's only long enough to see if the software runs on the hardware and that about it...

Thanks again,

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't remember where I heard this, but I think that Adobe found that the majority of people who went on to buy the software did so in the first week. And you can imagine that for many people they could completely do a whole project in 30 days, and never need to buy the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Except in my case it took 6 days to get it to install due to missing dlls. Now, I only have one day left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully the 7 days start from when you first use the program, and not from when you did the download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. I could not get past the missing dll error the first day. I never started it up. I uninstalled it the first day. I finally got time to reinstall and once I figured out the missing dll problem 4 days later and when I reninstalled I only had two days left. I have not even had time to try it and it will expire tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving your forum post to a more appropriate forum. I really don't think there is anyway to get around the trial period other than to install using a new Adobe ID. I am hoping that someone here has a workaround solution for you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Sciencegal but as Colin has indicated the seven day trial period begins at first install. You can find more details regarding the evaluation experience at https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/trial-software-expired-early.html.

If you do not feel that you had the opportunity to evaluate the software then you can contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem. I mostly wanted to know if I could install it and get it to work. Adobe software is not always that easy to install. I know Flash well enough not to need to try out Animate. It is successfully installed now, so I just need to decide whether or not to buy it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines