• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Plug-ins

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded additional plug-in for my cc2017 from https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/downloadable-plugins-and-content.html

It downloads as zip file but really confusing where to extract?! Because I extracted it to C;/program files/Adobe /photoshop /plug-in/**.8bf but when I launch ps it shows  one or more plug-in not available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

What operating system are you using?

The plugins are File Type plugins, that is they are for opening and saving different file types and would show in the Open and Save As dialogs.

Like below in the File>Open dialog

Screenshot-(96).png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the plugins your trying to download and install the Optional plug-ins, then most likely you need to put the 64 bit versions of the plugins into

C;/Program Files/Adobe /Adobe Photoshop  CC 2017/Plug-Ins

For example where is says Alias: you would download the Alias_Win64.zip and so on for the rest of the plugins on that page.

opp.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the same thing but I can't see plug-ins on PS Cc 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

The plugins are File Type plugins, that is they are for opening and saving different file types and would show in the Open and Save As dialogs.

Like below in the File>Open dialog

Screenshot-(96).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I will check this point

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing Extensions is a bit of a black art.  Some work fine, and others that claim to be HTML5 I can't get to show up no matter how hard I try. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines