• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the word presets in LR 5.7. It used to be on the left panel. Now it's nowhere including the menu drop downs. I basically hate this program because it is not intuitive.

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the word presets in LR 5.7. It used to be on the left panel. Now it's nowhere including the menu drop downs. I basically hate this program because it is not intuitive.

Or where are the presets hiding.

The other thing I despise is that it is so difficult to get answers to questions.

However, if you know where it went I would be grateful. I have a lot of images to work on and have been putting it off because I want some of the adjustments but I also want to try some presets that used to be there and are no longer anywhere.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Hi starbirdparrot,

Please update your Lightroom to 5.7.1 version, refer: Lightroom 5.7.1 is now available

You will find the presets under the develop module on the left panel, refer the below screenshot.

Preset under dev.PNG

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you mean with 'word preset'?

Are you talking about develop presets in the develop module?

Right click a section header like History or Snapshots and verify that Presets is checked - you may have turned it off accidentally.

btw. .. coming here, getting answers is actually easy, not difficult

.. if you hate the program .. it's maybe not the right tool for your workflow ... some more description of your workflow would maybe help ..

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi starbirdparrot,

Please update your Lightroom to 5.7.1 version, refer: Lightroom 5.7.1 is now available

You will find the presets under the develop module on the left panel, refer the below screenshot.

Preset under dev.PNG

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines