• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem installing Flash Player 25

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting 'Application Initialization Error' message when trying to down load Flash Player 25 for firefox on a Windows 10 64 bit

adobe flash download page.jpg

The file downloads, and I run it ...................

Screenshot_2.jpg

Then I get this message

adobe error.jpg

So far I have:

Uninstalled all Chrome browsers ( as there seemed to be some conflict!)

Uninstalled all previous versions of Flash Players

Re-booted laptop several times

But I am still stuck here.

What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Hi,

You can try using the offline installer available under 'Still having problems' section on  Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page.

Also, I'd like to investigate why you are getting the 'Application Initialization Error' using the online installer.  Can you please upload the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files, saved at C:\Documents and Settings\<YourUserID>\Local Settings\Temp\ to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can try using the offline installer available under 'Still having problems' section on  Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page.

Also, I'd like to investigate why you are getting the 'Application Initialization Error' using the online installer.  Can you please upload the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files, saved at C:\Documents and Settings\<YourUserID>\Local Settings\Temp\ to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt response, I have created the link for the files that you have requested, please would you confirm the email address that I should send the link to please.

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned in the last step in the document, paste the copied link into your reply post.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry must have missed that bit!!

Here is the link........

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/150f67a1-1fe5-49ff-9903-0a123125b995

And, thank you, yes going through the other route does appear to have installed Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines