• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long is the standard wait time after late payment?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The full monthly fee was deducted from my bank account unexpectedly on the 20th of the month- when the standard billing time is supposed to be a different day of the month. We were late because the money went to feed us. It has been over 24 hours since I was billed and still locked out of the software. I am being propositioned by high-profile strangers online who are trying to force me to do things I am not comfortable with in exchange for the services I paid for when I already consented to give Adobe free advertizing on my Facebook account after a representative prompted me to do so in exchange for access to free services. Not sure how comfortable I am with this treatment. Advertising is costly and I get a ton of traffic so I ought to be paid for this. Willing to do an exchange of services, not willing to put up with harassment when I am sick and exhausted after living through months of terrorism and chemical warfare. It's not cool to ask. Hopefully we can put an end to the nonsense and show some respect for women who work hard for their money. ~C

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no standard wait time for nonpayment resolutions. These are user to user forums, so if you wanted to vent, consider it done, but if you want to transact with Adobe you need to contact them directly.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines