• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A problem with Pan Behind (Anchor Point)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon! I found an error in version 2017. The problem can be seen on the video.

2014 vs 2017

Bonus:)

In addition, I noticed that the AP moves more realistically in 2014. And in the version of 2017, it moves as slowly as the bud stretches on the rubber band.

/ i7-4790k [32Gb RAM] GTX980Ti SSD250 / WIN10 X64 /

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing.

This is just a user-to-user forum. If you want the AE team to see this, you should file an official bug report here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! Super! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem!

Don't expect them to reply back, by the way. They have said many times that they really appreciate people like you who file bug reports. It's just that the AE people are a small team and don't have time to personally reply to every bug report.

I will say that it is always quite satisfying when an update for AE comes out and a bug you've reported gets fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error is not the biggest problem, but if it is correct, I will be very happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While it doesn't solve your issue, just in case you're not aware of this hotkey...
CNTL+ALT+Home / CMD+OPT+Home will center the anchor point on the layer without moving it.
Might be a workaround for the time being, at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I know about the shortcuts and use them. Problem But all the same there. that's why I wrote this article, and on the recommendation of Szalam sent a letter in support of the company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines