Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scripts

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have inherited a 300 page price book that was built in Indesign, and want to know if there is a way to apply a price increase to cells based on the cell style we have already applied. I know very little about scripts or VBS but I do have access to an IT department that knows VBS. However, they don't know anything about Indesign. I have included a sample image of one of our tables that we need to apply a price increase to. The cells containing prices do already have cell styles applied, so we are looking for a way to use a price increase script (or any other way) to increase the prices (by 1.017%).

Sample table.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know very little about scripts or VBS but I do have access to an IT department that knows VBS. However, they don't know anything about Indesign.

It would be a fairly easy script. Ask in the InDesign Scripting forum, where you might be able to hire someone.

If your IT department can do JavaScript, the InDesign JS API can be found here:

InDesign ExtendScript API (10.0)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines