Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive Portfolio Animation

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all!

New Muser here; I'm looking to nearly replicate the portfolio found in this template, except that I just want the tags to highlight the corresponding items (increasing opacity from ~50% to 100%).  Each photo will have, and be highlighted for, multiple tags.

I don't necessarily need an ELI5, but a general gist of the process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

-Ryan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Ok, I got you.

Something like this can be done in Muse with help of Tabbed panel widget.

Here is an example file on which you can do some more research and attain the desired results -Tabbed Panel, Vertical (Composition Widget) by Adobe Muse Team

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ryan,

Yes, it can be achieved in Muse and we call it as scroll effect.

Below are some tutorials which can help you

You can still search for some more tutorials on google by the keywords "Muse opacity scroll effects"

However, be informed that while using scroll effects you won't be able to use the responsive feature of Muse as the workflow is under development.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great to know about scroll effects, so thank you very much. Unfortunately it didn't quite address what I'm trying to do.

As seen in the "Portfolio" section of the aforementioned template, clicking on the buttons shows only the items labeled with the corresponding tags (some have multiple tags as well).

My goal is similar, only the selected items receive an increase in opacity and the others merely stay "greyed out".

My apologies for not being more specific about my intentions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I got you.

Something like this can be done in Muse with help of Tabbed panel widget.

Here is an example file on which you can do some more research and attain the desired results -Tabbed Panel, Vertical (Composition Widget) by Adobe Muse Team

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines