• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Psd file modification

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have entered a PSD file in a new project for the character animator.

And I set eyes, mouth, etc. tag to the layer and set keyboard input. So it worked well.

But once I make a PSD modification,

the applied settings are reset and there is an error

even though I reset it exactly as before.

It doesn't working after restarting the computer again,

even if create a new project.

I want you to tell me how to do it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few ideas:

• Go to Window > History and roll back changes to see if it works. Usually you can isolate where the problem started this way.
  • If your files are on an external hard drive or a cloud-backed folder like Dropbox, try moving them to a local folder instead.
  • If a group or layer looks out of sync, right-click it and select "Reset Layer."
  • Usually your projects are saved in an Documents > Adobe > Character Animator folder by default. Moving a project here forces CH to make a new blank project, which would hopefully be error free.

Worst case scenario, you can re-import the PSD and re-rig things. If your PSD is still getting errors, could you share here or DM me your file via a shared link on Google Drive, Dropbox, or Creative Cloud to take a closer look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://adobe.ly/2nykNvo

Dear

Please check link. There is same error occurred and i cant find the reason why it didn't work well.

Can you please give some advise for this? thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please export and share as a .puppet instead? File > Export > Puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud   > Please check attached file in link.

I also attached the movie file I saved before the error occurred. > Adobe Creative Cloud

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm, the puppet is working for me without any error messages. Very strange.

I seem to remember someone running into issues with non-English language versions because of an unsupported character in their layer names - if you remove any non-letter/numbers like dashes -_, brackets [](), etc - does that help at all? I think I saw a few brackets in there...my best guess is an invalid character was added somewhere and the sync created an issue for you. If you reimport the PSD into CH as a fresh puppet and project, does it work then or still give errors?

Awesome character by the way - I hope I can help you figure it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines