• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when update lightroom 6 error msg error file missing

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When updating Lightroom 6 error message "error file missing"  while rest of update completes ?

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

You should be able to download this standalone version update from the link i posted. Let me know if that helps.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chrisb,

Could you please help us with the exact error message or post a screenshot if possible?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Extension manager update failed-missing error file-misplace or deleted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try downloading the Direct update link and then install it. Let us know if that helps.

Link:- Download Photoshop Lightroom

Download and install the latest 6.9 version.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not on adobecloud standalone 6.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to download this standalone version update from the link i posted. Let me know if that helps.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have done that myself a couple times-best info I could find online is that adobe doesn't provide updates for this for purchased lightroom-Thanks for your time.had problem not knowing howto get back to forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updates to Lightroom are updates to Lightroom (standalone and subscription are all the same at the patch level).

The current standalone version of Lightroom is 6.9, 2015.9 for the subscription version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines