• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Fail by New York Daily News

Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the idea of this story on the front page of the New York Daily News, but by heck, that is a terrible Photoshop job! They have color washed the entire face including the eyes, and while the tiny feminine hands are part of the joke, shouldn't they have applied the same orange colour wash to those as well?  The top of the head is too light and does not have the same colouring, unless they are being very clever and portraying a freshly shaved scalp — the stubble does tend to suggest that.  The orange hue just isn't right either.  It looks like they went with a new layer set to Color, but a Hue/Saturation layer set to Colorize would have done a way better job.   Should we make ourselves available to these publications?  I'd be only too pleased to help.

I picked this up from the Huffington Post, via Bipartisan Report.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They appear to have stolen my hairstyle - can I claim copyright ?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davescm  wrote

They appear to have stolen my hairstyle - can I claim copyright ?

Dave

Now you come to mention it Dave...  How big are your hands?   (Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to make you orange.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Haha - I asked for that !!

Now all it needs is Character Animator and "virtual mini me" could run for office....!

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines