• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects installation failed Creative Cloud error 146

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the error help on this, still no dice.   I literally do not have that folder in D:\adobeTemp

I have this jacked up folder in D:\adobeTemp called:

{EB510B48-ACF6-43A0-8214-3DA0D6D0936F}

and in that a bunch of oddly named files.  I got Premier and illustrator to install but AfterEffects and Photoshop (im sure others) give me this error.  No idea what to try next.  Ran Creative Cloud as admin too .. still no dice.

Exit Code: 146

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveFileCommand' for package: 'AdobeCameraRawProfile8.0All', version:9.9.0.93

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeCameraRawProfile8.0All Version: 9.9.0.93). Error code: '146'

WARN: Unable to move file at "D:\adobeTemp\ETR299A.tmp\4\SharedApplicationData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles\Adobe Standard\Canon EOS 1100D Adobe Standard.dcp" to "C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles\Adobe Standard\Canon EOS 1100D Adobe Standard.dcp" Error 2 The system cannot find the file specified.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Putting this here for posterity, I had to install camera raw...

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

maybe this will help someone save two days!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are running out of (temporary) disk space most likely. do a bit of housekeeping.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had thought the same, and did clear my SSD drive off on C:.   Got back 10 GB and still fails.

😕

(but yes was hoping that was it) unless it wants more than the 13GB i have on SSD for doing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if it is because at one point I had Photoshop CS5 installed?  It seems not there now, and i used the cleaner and still have 10GB on C drive and over 100GB on the drive I am installing too.  This is painful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Putting this here for posterity, I had to install camera raw...

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

maybe this will help someone save two days!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines