Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change of Canvas Size

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello creatives,

is there any way I can change the canvas size and orientation of an existing document? (not a new one)

thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Eskilee.

I'm sorry, in the current version of Draw it's not possible to change the canvas size once you've begun drawing. I know it doesn't do you a lot of good for this drawing, but that is a feature that will be in the next version of the app (which should be available in a couple of weeks).

I hope that helps a bit.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elisa,

Are you trying to change the canvas size of a new document or getting a document from any other app like, Illustrator desktop app?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI!

I have a Draw document and I want to change the size of the canvas.

Change, not making a new one. I realised I didn't have enough space to draw.

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, can you confirm me which device are you using? Also the OS version for the same?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes sure,

iPad pro 12.9 inches.

Not sure about the OS version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eskilee.

I'm sorry, in the current version of Draw it's not possible to change the canvas size once you've begun drawing. I know it doesn't do you a lot of good for this drawing, but that is a feature that will be in the next version of the app (which should be available in a couple of weeks).

I hope that helps a bit.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sue, that' helpful. Can't wait for the new version!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eskilee.

Hang in there. It won't be too much longer.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How make too bigger canvas size in new document. I need 600 cm and AI show that maximum is 577 cm, Can this change?

I need help now. Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ola.

Are you working on Illustrator? If so, please repost on Illustrator because you've posted on the forum for Draw (a mobile app) and I'm unable to move your post because it's part of another one.

Let me know if I've misunderstood and you're referring to Draw.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,

Illustrator and adobe help redirect me here. Yes, I work in the Ilustrtor and I can't make a bigger file than above. Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ola.

For help with Illustrator, you need to post your question in this other forum: Illustrator

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm using Illustrator on my note 8 and I can't seem to change the canvas size, is this possible in the current version? If not is there a way to transfer the vector drawing to a larger canvas size?

Brad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines