• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Gallery

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find a way to set a default background image for my web galleries.

Photo Collection

As show in the page above.  I achieve this by editing the custom.css file for every web gallery I create and that frankly is a pain.

Is there a way to do this as a default?

Also I would like to add some copyright text to the footer of the page say under the Return to Articles link, any help on that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance to anyone offering advice.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Lightroom SDK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to add some copyright text to the footer of the page

I don't know how to do that, but you can add a copyright watermark to every photo and thumbnail in the gallery: Work with web gallery layouts in Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am trying to find a way to set a default background image for my web galleries.

The moderator moved your message into the subforum for discussing how to implement LR plugins.  I'm guessing you don't want to program your own Web gallery plugin -- this would accomplish your goals, but it requires strong programming experience and an investment of many, many hours.  See the Lightroom SDK documentation for details: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom | Adobe Developer Connection.

If you're not interested in programming your own Web gallery plugin, you might repost in the main LR forum, prefaced by a plea to the moderators not to move the message into this forum.

Finally, you could good search the main LR forum and Google for recommended third-party LR Web gallery plugins.  These provide a lot more flexibility than the built-in templates provided by LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines