Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

500 Error after updating CF11 on a silent install

Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get a silent install package working and while the install completes correctly, running any updates for CF result in a 500 error that I cant resolve.  It does this whether I install the hotfixes through CF admin or manually

I can reproduce this in my lab every time, but found that if I install CF interactively, everything works great and the updates are successful

I'm not sure what I might be missing in the silent install thats causing this behavior.  VC++2012 is already installed, and thats the only difference I noticed between the two

The error I'm seeing after updating to hf-11-0011 is below (this is just from CFAdmin).  The update log shows everything is SUCCESSFUL

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException coldfusion.monitor.error.RequestErrorMonitorEventHandler.onRequestEnd(RequestErrorMonitorEventHandler.java:31) coldfusion.monitor.event.RequestMonitorEventProcessor.onError(RequestMonitorEventProcessor.java:558) coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:69) coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) coldfusion.filter.ClickjackingProtectionFilter.doFilter(ClickjackingProtectionFilter.java:75) coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?