• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I access live chat support? I have a suspicious transaction that I need help with.

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a techie guru - I inherited these duties when I started here a few months ago.  So I basically do what I have been told by the person before me.  We now have a very suspicious transaction that came through ecommerce, and I would like to have someone help me figure it out.  But for the life of me I can't figure out how to actually contact anyone in support.  Can someone please help?????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your best bet for account related issues is actually through Twitter to @AdobeCare. It is always monitored for account related issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there another option?  We don't actually use Twitter.  I know, I know.  We are old school. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines