• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Most recent Photoshop ace exam?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the most recent exam number for Photoshop CC Adobe Certified Expert.  I've found several exam numbers but no resource has been consistent in listing it.

For example. I find 9A0-405, 9A0-354, and 9A0-303, and some say 9A0-354 is for Photoshop CC and other resources say it's Photoshop CC 2015. I don't even know what the other 2 are for....

Does anyone know the most recent exam for Photoshop CC? Not 2005, not CS6, etc.

Thanks Much

Lynn

PS if you have any suggestions on exam prep providers for practice tests, I'm all ears.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

I am not sure of the answer but have you tried contacting Pearson who are the exam facilitators? I believe they still are anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure of the answer but have you tried contacting Pearson who are the exam facilitators? I believe they still are anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to you both. So it looks like there are 2 exams from the links you sent. The 9A0-405 is Photoshop CC 2015 and 9A0-354 is Photoshop CC? Every site has something different. I'll as Pearson too. If they don't know, there's a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Derek, I demo'd several ACE practice tests and the one you sent me, Examaids, is great! I bought it yesterday!  Thanks for the tip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest Adobe Certified Expert exams, including their corresponding codes taken from the Pearson VUE site, are as follows:

• Photoshop CC 2015 (9A0-405)
  • Illustrator CC 2015 (9A0-406)
  • InDesign CC 2015 (9A0-407)
  • Dreamweaver CC 2015 (9A0-408)
  • Premiere Pro CC 2015 (9A0-409)

If you are looking for CC 2016 or CC 2017 exams, they don't exist (see our blog entry here: Are your exam aids up to date? - Examaids Ltd )

Adobe say it isn't necessary to test you on every feature in order to certify you as an expert (see our blog entry here: Are the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exams updated to cover the Creative Cloud new features? - Exama...)

The current batch of exams aren't expected to be updated until the third quarter of 2018. This assertion is based on knowledge available on the Internet, past release cycles, and not on any insider knowledge.

Photographer | Shangara.me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To earn the credentials of Adobe certification you need the top notch Adobe certification exam practice questions which you can get from JustCerts Adobe certification page. With JustCerts Adobe certification exams questions you will get everything that you need to learn, prepare and pass the challenging Adobe certification exam in the first attempt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines