• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photo>photo merge> panorama

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to do a panorama photo, however, When I go to PHOTO, there is no PHOTO MERGE  or PANORAMA.  Where is it & how do I get there. I'm a newbie.  I have tried this in both Library & Develop mode, but no luck.  What am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Photo Merge > HDR / Panorama was introduced in LR CC 2015 / 6.  You'll have to upgrade to CC 2015 or LR 6 (i.e. pay money) to get that feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you highlighted the set of photos that you want to merge?

You have to do that first. Then these commands become available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - I have highlighted the photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no Photo Merge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to PHOTO, there is no PHOTO MERGE  or PANORAMA.  ... I have tried this in both Library & Develop mode

When you say there is no Photo Merge, do you mean that there is no command Photo Merge under the Photo menu in Library?  Or do you mean that Photo Merge is in the Photo menu, and Panorama is in the Photo Merge submenu, but Panorama is greyed out?

If the former, then do Help > System Info and tell us the exact version of LR you're running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no command Photo Merge under the Photo menu in Library.  The version of my Lightroom is 5.7.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo Merge > HDR / Panorama was introduced in LR CC 2015 / 6.  You'll have to upgrade to CC 2015 or LR 6 (i.e. pay money) to get that feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  This explains why I didn't have it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid version of Lightroom CC version 2018 Windows 10 and I am not able to see the Photo Merge option

I have selected the photo gray square border around each photo and can't see the option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's new naming is very confusing. Please copy/paste here the first 10 lines of the menu command Help > System Info. That will verify which program and version you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go....

I have paid for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC and it says that it includes

Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic

Lightroom CC version: 1.5  (Aug  8 2018)

Operating system: Windows 10

OS Version: 10.0

Application architecture: x64

System architecture: x64

Logical processor count: 4

Processor speed: 1.6 GHz

Built-in memory: 6005.2 MB

Real memory available to Lightroom CC: 6005.2 MB

Real memory used by Lightroom CC: 922.3 MB (15.3%)

Virtual memory used by Lightroom CC: 1044.3 MB

Memory cache size: 807.7 MB

Internal Camera Raw revision: 1001

Let`s chat! Click here: [Link removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe can pride themselves on confusing users with the names of their programs. Lightroom CC is NOW the name of the cloud-based version of Lightroom. And the new cloud-based Lightroom CC doesn't have all the features that Lightroom Classic CC has. One of the features that is "missing" is the panorama feature. If you want to create panoramas then you would need to be using Lightroom Classic CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in other words, Lightroom Classic CC has more features than Lightroom CC

(cloud base).  THen how can I switch from CC to Classic and am I going to

loose anything from switching to the other version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All you have to do is go to the Creative Cloud application manager and install Classic. It's part of the plan. Someone else needs to advise you on synchronizing your images back to Classic because I haven't done that and I might give you some bad information.

Lightroom Classic CC definitely has more features than the new Lightroom CC. It is a continuation of the Lightroom that has been around for about a decade, and continues to improve. The new Lightroom CC is a new Lightroom that is being designed from the ground up, and is targeting a different audience. The main focus is for users who want images available right now on any device. As this new technology evolves it is anticipated that it will become more and more like the Lightroom we have become accustomed to. But in the meantime, my understanding is that the goal is to have feature parity across all devices. And therein lies the challenge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So for the same plan/price I can install both Lightroom CC and Classic and

use them interchangeably for let's say starting 9.99 a month  per user

pricing tables on your website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that plan includes both versions of Lightroom as well as Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines