Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CHM File

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2008 Sep 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I haven't used RoboHelp in years but I've decided to hop back on and create a help system using RoboHelpHTML 2002r build 1150. I'm generating a chm file which I hoped to give to users that are all remote but when they open the file on their end, the contents window is fine but the topics in the right pane read "page cannot be displayed". I can see these topics just fine on my end but that doesn't help them. I'm linked to a network here at work but remote folks do not have access to the network. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2008 Sep 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Sue

If the user has just downloaded the .CHM they will need to unblock it. Click here for instructions on unblocking

If the .CHM is on a network drive, Microsoft security restrictions prevent the content from appearing. There is more information on that at this link right here.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2008 Sep 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Many thanks Rick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp