• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Verlinkung zu einer Website

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe einen Banner erstellt welcher einen Link zu einer Website erhält. Die Aktion ist mit einem Codefragmebt integriert. Der Banner läuft in Schleife, im Firefox führt das nun dazu, das die Verlinkung sich multipliziert. Sprich, wenn er drei Mal durchgelaufen ist, verlinkt er sich nicht einmal sondern drei Mal, öffnet also 3 Tabs. Wie kann man das umgehen? Ich will nur ein Tab, der sich öffnet, auch wenn der Banner 25 Mal durchgelaufen ist.. Vielen Dank!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Stop adding the same event listener over and over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stop adding the same event listener over and over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I just out The Action once in there?! In the beginnig.. First picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping is more than once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any pictures or code in your post. But suppose you set up the link in the first frame, and you want the animation to loop, don't use the publishing settings loop option. Instead put this into a key frame in the last frame of the animation:

this.gotoAndPlay(1);

That will make the animation loop without setting up multiple links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That Sounds Great. I will try that on sunday. One Last  question, should i do that with an Action on a new Level and Write that myself in that Code window? Just worked with the codes which are included in animate. I am an absoloutly beginner :-(, and writing about that topic in english is just as starting with Codes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you already have a layer where you set up your links, you can go to the last frame and select it, and choose Convert to Keyframe, or type the function key F6. Then while that frame is selected in the layer you would put the code I gave you into the Actions window. The frame the had selected should show a little 'a' on it, which tells you that there is code on that frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks! Do I habe to put the Code in every Layer in the End? So my Animation has about eight ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked out perfectly! Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines