Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2nd and 3rd hero image in slideshow jump vertically

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse version 2015.1

I recently made some minor text changes to inner pages on a site originally published 2 years ago. On the home page I have a slideshow with 3 hero images. When I republish - the second and third images now jump vertically to the top - however the captions all stay where they were intended. In Muse preview mode this does not happen - only after it's published. Everything worked fine until the minor changes were made - and there were no changes made to the home page. I tried making a new slideshow using the stock images in the widget - and same thing occurs, second and third image jump vertically to the top.

www.comoxdentureclinic.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Hi Brad - so after trying a different IP address with the same result - I updated my Muse version and it's now working fine. I guess there was just some kind of glitch somewhere . . . .

Thanks so much for your kind attention and assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting. Can you upload a link to your .muse file and send me the link in Private Message? I'll take a look this evening.

Are you using a third party widget?

How's the weather down on the island? Nice day up here in central BC ..... 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad - thanks! i'll strip it down to the home page and send that to you.

It's the stock muse slideshow widget - I'm mystified because it was all good until . .

I've moved to  Walnut Grove - Fort Langley and it's another nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brad - so after trying a different IP address with the same result - I updated my Muse version and it's now working fine. I guess there was just some kind of glitch somewhere . . . .

Thanks so much for your kind attention and assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines