• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop and Lightroom ALWAYS On Top

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the latest version of PS and LR CC, and startup takes a while - however, the BIG complaint as that while they're starting up, they constantly plop themselves on top of all other windows, blocking my ability to do other things until they're done loading. I'm on Windows 10 - any clue how to stop this? It's INSANE, and really frustrating.

Thanks to anyone with suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue we are working on. Please take a look at this discussion Photoshop: When launching Photoshop it recurringly takes focus from another application/task (Window... and watch for information on this issue.

Thanks,

AKash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah. right. i'm having this exact problem with LR 8 and it's already 2019. the damn thing is always on top. it's horrible 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines