• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burner is not detected.

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.A few days ago I installed Adobe Premiere Elements 15 on my PC (Windows 10). I wanted to burn a DVD but unfortunately comes always  the message "no burner available". To your information:  My PC does not have a DVD burner only a Blu-ray burner (LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE BM16NS40). But my burner is detected when burning a Blu-ray.

Parallel for this I have installed still my previous element 12 which makes no problems. Whether I burn a DVD or a Blu-ray burner, my burner is always detected.

I would like to use some advantages of Elements 15 but unfortunately I can only burn a DVD if I create an ISO image before.

The question that is now asked me is, why does Element 12 detected my burner and why not Elements 15?

Please be so kind and inform me what I have to do that I can burn a DVD without that I need to create ISO image.

Gernot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to your computer manufacturer's site (Hp, Dell, Compaq, Asus) and download the drivers for your disc drive from its support page. This resolves the issue the vast majority of the time.

Windows 10 drivers sometimes don't interface as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines