• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing all sidebars in Animate

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought Adobe Animate for my Windows 10 under the student and teacher plan. today when I booted up my computer and opened Animate, all the sidebars and the timeline were missing. there was only the viewport, the top menubar, and the window edge. nothing else. help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

In the upper right corner of the stage or viewport window is a pulldown menu. At the bottom of that menu is a reset option. Try that, it may reset your workspace. If you don't see that pulldown, there is also a workspace option in the Windows menu. If that doesn't solve the problem, select a different workspace. If the workspace windows still don't show up, you will need to reset the Preferences for Animate. Here's the FAQ on that: FAQ: How do I reset Flash professional to default configurations and preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click window>workspaces and select one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the upper right corner of the stage or viewport window is a pulldown menu. At the bottom of that menu is a reset option. Try that, it may reset your workspace. If you don't see that pulldown, there is also a workspace option in the Windows menu. If that doesn't solve the problem, select a different workspace. If the workspace windows still don't show up, you will need to reset the Preferences for Animate. Here's the FAQ on that: FAQ: How do I reset Flash professional to default configurations and preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmm, for some reason neither are working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nevermind, resetting the workspace worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad that you got it sorted out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines