• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP. Premiere 15 my workspaces are not appearing. Trial version. PC. FRUSTRATING!!

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI..I have the trial version of Adobe Premier 15.  My workspaces are not appearing correctly.  I have a timeline at the bottom and the viewing screen on top.

I have gone to window and the only option is restore workspace....which does nothing.   According to some of the trouble shooting videos i have watched...the windows tab should have more options.   I do not have phone support with the trial version.   So I hope somebody can help...or I am uninstalling this software.

(Discussion successfully moved from The Lounge to Premiere Elements)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing more about your computer system, one can only guess. 

Recently there have been some issues with video card drivers from nVidia.   It should not have happened, but some of their automatic updates have affected video editing software, including Premiere Elements.  The solution is to either get the newest one where it is supposed to be fixed or roll back to an older one where the problem did not exist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, what is your monitor resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines