• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connecting desktop lightroom to mobile

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys, just downloaded lightroom (5.7.1) and I'm trying to connect it to my mobile lightroom, I click "get started with lightroom mobile" followed by "sign in" then it will either contin load or it will allow me to sign in but then freeze with a clouded screen so I can see my login behind a Hazy white log in screen and nothing happens. anyone else had this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

If you are running the 32bit version of Windows 7 the newer 64bit versions of LR and PS won't run on it. LR 5 was the last version of LR to run on 32bit OS's.

Yes with your subscription you are entitled to the newest version of LR, LR CC 2015.9, but since it can't run on a 32bit OS then the only version you can install is LR 5.

Open Control Panel and click on the System icon to check the bit version.

You can always upgrade to a 64bit OS. that is if the CPU you are running can run a 64bit OS. But ev

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR 5 can't connect with LR Mobile. You need LR CC 2015 which is subscription based, monthly fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only just took out the £10.10p per month subscription today and this is the version it came with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok then you must be running a 32bit OS.  What exact operating system are you using?

I just checked LR 5.7.1 and it does have the option to connect to LR Mobile in the Preferences.

Have you Signed in and Joined?

I never used LR Mobile with LR 5 and only recently started using it at all with LR CC 2015. So I'm not that familiar with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have signed in and joined, I think I am using a 32 bit system as the photoshop cc that downloaded has (32 bit) written at end of file name. I think it's windows 7 that I'm using. should I have received lr cc with my subscription??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are running the 32bit version of Windows 7 the newer 64bit versions of LR and PS won't run on it. LR 5 was the last version of LR to run on 32bit OS's.

Yes with your subscription you are entitled to the newest version of LR, LR CC 2015.9, but since it can't run on a 32bit OS then the only version you can install is LR 5.

Open Control Panel and click on the System icon to check the bit version.

You can always upgrade to a 64bit OS. that is if the CPU you are running can run a 64bit OS. But even a Core 2 Duo is a 64bit CPU which came out about 10 years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines