• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change website from being left aligned

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working as crazy to fix my website and nothing works. My mobile website seems to be align to left even I checked everything to be pinned in center, could somebody tell me what can I do for fixing this: http://klaranse.com.mx

I'm testing on Safari/Chrome iPhone 7 running iOS 10.2.1.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bryan,

First of all, I like the layout and design of your site. My compliments.

I tested your site on Chrome, and it looks good to me. I am not sure as to what you would like to see aligned to the left. Can you post a screenshot describing your requirements from the page so that we can help you better?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you see my screenshots, my text is all aligned to left but in my muse file it is centered.

PRUEBA2.PNG

PRUEBA4.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are actually a few layout issues even in the desktop browser. Do a Select All on your pages and make sure you have no empty text boxes, anchors or other elements that outside of your design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already did it but no object is outside and I'm getting crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines