Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cortana Cannot Find Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I recently installed Photoshop trial, to test it out, but when I tried to run it, nothing came up in the search results.  For some reason, my computer doesn't consider it an Executable.  It's not in "Recently Added" or under "Adobe Photoshop."

I restarted my computer, and I reinstalled Cortana with Powershell, and still nothing.  If it helps, I have a HDD and a SSD

When I searched "Photoshop.exe" a Run command came up, and when running that Photoshop came up.  Is this just me?  Is Photoshop a run command for everyone?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cortana?

photoshop.exe is the executable.- simply create a shortcut to it on the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, but it would be nice to type in "Photoshop" and have it show up like I can type in "Premiere"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines