• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where is the catolog i was working in before i had to sign out the back in?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just worked on wedding pics and I realized that my apps all said trial.

Adobe tech had me sign out then sign back in . that fixed my problem.

But I opened the LR app again and I got an old catalog that was on  my computer but I can't find the catalog I was just using.

I just spent couple days sorting over 1100 Photos now I cant get them to come back up in LR.

What do I do Now?

(Discussion successfully moved from The Lounge to Photoshop Lightroom)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

With Lightroom running (even with the old catalog)  select from the Menu- File > Open Recent.  If you have more than one catalog this will show the list.

Or, when you start Lightroom hold down the [ALT] key, this will open the "Select Catalog" dialog which will also show a list of existing catalogs.

If both these methods fail, you could try a search of your total computer system for any catalog files that end with the file-type  LRCAT

So do a search for  *.LRCAT   (The asterisk is a wild-card, find

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With Lightroom running (even with the old catalog)  select from the Menu- File > Open Recent.  If you have more than one catalog this will show the list.

Or, when you start Lightroom hold down the [ALT] key, this will open the "Select Catalog" dialog which will also show a list of existing catalogs.

If both these methods fail, you could try a search of your total computer system for any catalog files that end with the file-type  LRCAT

So do a search for  *.LRCAT   (The asterisk is a wild-card, finds any name with .LRCAT)

Last resort- Also look in Trash/Recycle Bin..

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines