• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is Adobe Suite working properly? (hardware context)

Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends, I use a second hand computer, I've just installed the Adobe Suite (almost all of it) and started to use Illustrator. So far I don't know if this PC has any hardware issue inside, and my questions are: if this PC had any hardware problem (a physical issue), how could I notice this as I'm using Illustrator o Photoshop? How could this affect the softwares or the files I'm working on? I don't want my files to get messed up as I'm working or about to finish working on them. I don't know if a technician might know this specific topic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only way that you are going to find an answer to that question is to use the computer and see what happens.

Do you get any blue or black screens? Any error messages?

There are many benchmark and hardware test applications out there, many free, that you can use if you feel the need:

https://www.google.com/search?q=benchmark+and+hardware+test+applications&oq=benchmark+and+hardware+t...

You can also check the motherboard for swollen capacitors:

https://www.google.com/search?q=motherboard+for+swollen+capacitors&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ah...

Make sure that you frequently back up your files on two different external forms of storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines