• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom loading imported files wrong and renaming

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly Lightroom 15.9 has developed several anomalies.

1. When I import a photo from the location I wish it to remain it will send it to the last destination I had chosen when importing from a camera card etc.
  2. Sometimes it reanmes the file "untitled"

This just starrted happening after I had LR just lagged badly.  Rebooted computer and this started happening.

Windows 10.  LR uptodate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

1 is because you have not selected Add at the top. It is set to Copy. This is something you need to check on every import.

When Add is selected the Destination section isn't visible and can't be activated.

2 is because of the same reason. Not having Add selected. With Add select the Rename section is visible and can't be activated. Again something you need to check and select on every import.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1 is because you have not selected Add at the top. It is set to Copy. This is something you need to check on every import.

When Add is selected the Destination section isn't visible and can't be activated.

2 is because of the same reason. Not having Add selected. With Add select the Rename section is visible and can't be activated. Again something you need to check and select on every import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines