• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A photomontage question. [topic edited for brevity]

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to make a photomontaje photo number 2 which is I'm going to trim, to pass it to one photo, to pass it out very transparent and the background is white, I have a test and not be do to make the face that I cut thread at the photomontaje photo as i...

Ayuda por favor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to understand the question. Please explain in more detail what you want to do and what is going wrong. It's okay to explain in Spanish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand correctly, you want to combine 2 images into 1 file. 

See working with Photoshop Layers.

Learning layer basics in Photoshop

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias por su ayuda, cuando voy a hacer cambio de cara abro la foto uno y después abro la foto 2, corto con la herramienta lazo la cara de la foto 2 para pasarla a la foto numero 1, al pasarla la cara 2 se corta casi trasparente, y asi pasa a la foto numero 1, ya no se que hacer, porque pasa casi trasparente. necesito au ayuda por favor tengo examen , en la foto 1 tenemos la herramienta de opacidad y relleno, pero en la foto dos hay algo que no esta bien. Gracias gracias por la ayuda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

heidym70704089  wrote

Thank you very much for your help, when I go to make change of face I open one photo and then I open the 2nd picture, short with the Lasso tool face picture 2 to pass it on to the photo number 1, passing it the face 2 is cut almost transparent, and so goes to the photo number 1, no longer is to do , because becomes almost transparent. au I need help please I have exam, in Photo 1 have the tool Opacity and filling, but in two photo there is something that is not well. Thank you for the help

How are you selecting face in Picture 2?  If it has transparent pixels, then think about making the selection with the Pen tool, or you could duplicate the problem layer several times to firm up the transparent area.

There are several foreign language forums at the bottom of this page:

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

The forum translation tool is not doing well with your post, so it might be better if you used a forum in your own language.

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trate de usar la herramienta Pluma para seleccionar la cara en la foto 2. O usted podría duplicar la capa de cara seleccionada varias veces que firmaría los píxeles parcialmente transparentes.

Foro en Español

Foro en español

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm still having a bit of a problem understanding the question. However, there seems to be an issue that involves transparency, which is why I think that Trevor.Dennis suggested using the Pen tool to make a selection of the face.

You didn't mention which tool you are using to make the selection. Some of the tools have a "feathering" option which would result in transparent pixels along the edges of the selection.

Perhaps if you posted pictures of the pictures you are using and what is happening it would clarify the question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines