• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black mask not working

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some pictures with a nearly black background( RGB= 10-50). As I want to get it really black, I select the object, invert the selection and apply a fill layer rgb=0. In the newest version of Photoshop CC that does not work, the values are not changing and you see also that it is not completely black. In my older version CS5 I have no problems. What has changed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you might need to show us a screen shot of your entire workspace showing the image, and the layers panels with the copied layer selected.  Including the History panel might help as well.

It is super easy to do.  Just copy to clipboard, and paste to this thread with Ctrl v (Cmd v)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your Photoshop document an RGB or CMYK document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines