• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera RAW won't open multiple images anymore

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My camera RAW program will no longer open multiple images with the "filmstrip" view on the left any longer.  I've never had this happen before, but as of a couple of days ago it's almost never working like it was.  I have updating everything on my laptop (macbook pro) and creative cloud.  I can no longer batch edit, as each RAW photo it getting it's own window.  My workflow is (and has always been) opening photoshop and selecting File->Open->selecting all my RAW images.   I do not use Adobe Bridge.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

I can either cmd-click on raws in the Finder or in the File > Open  dialog *itself an abbreviated version of the Finder) and I get the Filmstrip.

So perhaps Adobe Camera Raw 9.9 needs a reset. Benjamin Root shows you exactly how: How To: Reset Camera Raw Preferences - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can either cmd-click on raws in the Finder or in the File > Open  dialog *itself an abbreviated version of the Finder) and I get the Filmstrip.

So perhaps Adobe Camera Raw 9.9 needs a reset. Benjamin Root shows you exactly how: How To: Reset Camera Raw Preferences - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines