• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I deactivate Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 from an old computer that died? [STAFF HELP REQUIRED]

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to deactivate my adobe photoshop extended CSF from an old computer who's hard drive died (so I no longer have access to it), to a new computer. Anyone know how to do this? I log in to my account and see that product with a serial number, but there's no deactivate button.... and I've tried downloading the install software but it gives me an error message that says " "Install" can't be opened. You should eject the disk image."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a real problem, because Adobe won't provide telephone support for a product that old, but there is no way to reset your Activations without one on one help from Adobe staff.  I'll edit your subject line to show that Staff Help is Required, after which it is a mater of keeping your fingers crossed that one of the staff members who follow this forum picks up this thread.

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message by the way sounds like you are trying to install CS5 on Sierra. On upgrading MacOS expect to have to bring all your apps up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How to install cs5 on macOS Sierra under where it says

Creative Suite 5.5, 5, and 4

​Installing Creative Suite on macOS 10.12 (Sierra)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines