• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to adjust curves for dodge and burn please help

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently editing a portrait photo, and have gone to curves to use dodge and burn, but when i use the eye dropper to go lighter or darker, nothing is happening

Is there a reason for this?

Thankyou

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive actually realised that any tool i am using now isn't working once i select for some reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you create a curves adjustment layer? Are you sure you have the adjustment part of the layer selected and not the mask? Or is it possible that your mask is black, hiding any edits you make with the curve adjustment? Can you post a screen capture so that we can see what you are trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you posted your question in the non-technical Lounge forum, which is where you can connect with your peers for conversations that don't directly relate to product help and support. I’ll move your question to the Photoshop General Discussion forum so that you can get the answer you are looking for.

~Barb

P.S. For a list of all available product forums, see https://forums.adobe.com/welcome/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines