• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Site on mobile is zoomed in.

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a site I'm currently working on.  http://www.lumirush.com/   [OPEN ON MOBILE DEVICE]

When ever I open it on any phone with any browser the page is zoomed in. Looks exactly as it should fine when you use your two fingers to zoom the page out. I've been beating my head on this one for a while. Has anyone come across this issue before and know how to fix it?

Advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

- Ken

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am testing your phone on an iOS device, and it looks OK to me, although I am not sure what you expect it to look like.

Can you post screenshots here about how you would like your website to look on mobile devices?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I've loaded it up on my phone or various other friends phones (android & apple at various sizes) & I still get these same issues. The Logo of the site is hanging off the right side of the screen (supposed to be centered) along with the facebook & Snapchap button appear off the screen as well. You can drag a single finger to shift the site left and right to see everything and I don't want that. I want you to open it and it fit centered with everything visible on the screen when its first opened.

I'm now just thinking of this and hope it's this simple. But I have a break created at 480 pixels for the site. Can I create a break smaller then that? Think that might be my issue, Just need a smaller break?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure if that is what is causing the issue. However, it wouldn't hurt to try at a smaller breakpoint.

I am hoping that some of the experts here will pitch in with their solutions as well.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines