• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New catalogues & folders

Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After receiving 'the bug' I decided to open a new catalogue.

I made a 'parent folder', and folders inside this. The problem I have is the the arrow on the 'inside folders' are greyed out & I cannot import straight into these separately, but have to import into the parent folder, then move them into the other folders. Why has this happened?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Thanks John for the info, got it all sussed now, just needed to get my head around it, as I use an external drive for storing my photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What bug?

It's not clear what you are trying to do, or why. Are you trying to import from flash cards, or from your hard drive? In the Import dialog, what settings? What version of Lightroom, what operating system? etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John for the info, got it all sussed now, just needed to get my head around it, as I use an external drive for storing my photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines