• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading from 9.0 to 9.1

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2008 Sep 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I upgrade from RoboHelp 9.0 to 9.1?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Yikes! You, um, DO realize that 9.1 is about 8 years old, right?

You might try the link below:
Click here

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heh heh. Yeah, I know it's 8 years old, but I have to work with the materials that the client has so they can maintain it. But look at that page you linked to: Patches for RH8, and patches for 9.1. But there's no way for me to get from 9.0 to 9.1.

Apparently the ehelp site used to provide a transistion patch from 9.0 to 9.1. I guess I'm feeling persecuted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click here to download the 9.1 service release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colum

I think that will only allow downloading the service release file(s). That would probably only work if they had already performed the upgrade from 9.0 to 9.1.

I'll take a peek and see if I have a CD copy of 9.1. If so, I'll see about posting it for download. Unless you want to try Colum. Even if you have been using it as a coaster, I find CDs to be amazingly resilient and will often allow being read in spite of obvious scratches and damage.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again

Unfortunately I'm not as organized as I would like to be. But I did find a copy of 9.2. Would that help? If it would, I could zip it up and make it available for downloading.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have an old CD from the Blue Sky Software days of 9.1 but it has been used as a coffee mat for the last few years! Rick's link has the download link right down at the bottom of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp