• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Develop Model - Error - Image looks like a negative

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the develop module all the images look like a negative.

I have seen on other discussions to go on to Preferences > Performance and uncheck Use graphics processor.

I don't have a performance tab under preferences.   Working on a Mac with Lightroom 4.4.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GPU acceleration has been introduced with LR6.

Try to reset the color Profile of your Monitor to sRGB - for testing purpose only, since you should calibrate your monitor.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.  I have checked the monitor.  When i import the photos and they are in library they are fine.  Its when i click the develop tab the photo changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is exactly why I told you to reset the color profile. Try it, and then post back.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried but still have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lkphotos,

There are multiple reasons why:  bad monitor profile that causes Develop to render wrong usually with a color cast, bad GPU driver (turn off the GPU in Prefs / Performance) that probably causes Develop to render wrong, corrupted preview cache so the previews don't get updated, so Library is wrong, etc.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you post a screenshot of your Develop module with the problem showing? Also, include the histogram in the shot.

Hal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines