• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud App problems: AE and PRE didn't launch

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some issue with CC app, After Effects and Premiere Pro did not launch even when I reinstalled them. They start with the launch window, but than they freeze instantly. Nothings seems to happen and it crashes when I click on it.

Other programs like Photoshop, Illustrator etc. are OK and I can use them as usual.

First time it happened on Friday and I couldn't fix it. On Saturday when I started the CC app, there was some small update or initializing or something like that... after that it worked fine - AE and PRE too. Today is Monday and the problem is back.. I tried everything except reinstalling the CC app... keeping it as a last resort.

Can you please advise on solving this problem?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Striker 111,

I understand that your After effects and Premiere Pro apps are not launching. Please refer the below link.

After Effects or Premiere Pro crashes after starting

Please let me know if this helps or if you need any further assistance. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines