• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Published services via Lightroom misbehavior.

Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have recently started using the Lightroom publised services to publish my photos on my website (Format) and all was going smoothly but now I have a problem.

When I started, while in the library, I could see the photos that had been published and the photos needed to be published/re-published in two separate sections, one on above the other BUT now I can't see that anymore. even If I add new photos or modify the old ones.

Is that a filter in the library I have to activate to see which photos are already published and which ones needs to be published/re-published?

Is this a problem of sync between Lightroom and the website?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a full-resolution screenshot of the entire LR window with the particular published collection selected in the Publish Services panel.  That could give some clues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works sometimes other it doesn't.

I suppose it's a matter of synchronization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines