• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Original Files + Presets Upon Import

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a way to see my original RAW file data/color after I have imported the files and added a preset upon import? I would love to auto apply a preset to my images but I can't find a way to go back and also view the native color. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi katienoblephoto,

You can always go back to the original image in Finder/explorer and lpreview them for reference. If presets are applied after you import the images, all changes made to your images can be viewed in the history panel. See History Panel « Julieanne Kost's Blog

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi katienoblephoto,

You can always go back to the original image in Finder/explorer and lpreview them for reference. If presets are applied after you import the images, all changes made to your images can be viewed in the history panel. See History Panel « Julieanne Kost's Blog

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines