• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethered capture for Canon 5D Mark II & III

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tethered capture will not connect in Lightroom 6 on my laptop. Works perfect on the desktop. I am using the orange tether cord 15 ft long, usb to mini b. Canon plugin shows up in the preferences. I am using windows 10, have the latest updates, with plenty of room on hard drive. Tried all the fixes in the LR 6 help menu. nothing works. Any solutions!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't done any  tethered shooting, and I use a Nikon camera. However, the footnotes for the Mark III indicate that a card must  be inserted in the camera in order for tethered shooting to work. Don't know if this is a factor. But it's my only suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I want to try to reinstall Lightroom 6 and then Windows 10. After that I cannot find any solutions. But thanks for your suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines