• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to view a single file without newer files replacing it in therered LLCC?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am shooting thethered with a Canon 1Dx into Lightroom CC, is there a way that my client can view a single image on my laptop and that I can keep shooting without my newer files replacing what the client sees on the screen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Hi bleverone,

By default, Lightroom selects and displays the most recently captured photo in the preview area. Choose File > Tethered Capture and deselect Auto Advance Selection if you do not want Lightroom to automatically select the most recently captured photo.

refer: How to import photos into Lightroom from a tethered camera

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bleverone,

By default, Lightroom selects and displays the most recently captured photo in the preview area. Choose File > Tethered Capture and deselect Auto Advance Selection if you do not want Lightroom to automatically select the most recently captured photo.

refer: How to import photos into Lightroom from a tethered camera

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mohit-I missed that autoadvance feature, I had it turned off in preferences and figured that should do it. Didn't even think there would be a separate command for tethering I needed to turn off. THANKS! Solved my issue! Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Welcome.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines