• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Processing Logo

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regularly upload 300+ photos per week onto both my website and Facebook page.   The way my web page is set up (by the host), every photo uploaded has my large logo imprinted/embedded on it.

I'm currently running Elements 13, but depending on any answers, I may have to move to another package.

For Facebook, I have to go into Elements, Expert, File, Process Multiple Files, Labels and Custom Text, where a copyright sign and web page text are typed.  Once I've clicked on Ok, all photos are "batch processed" with this text, and it takes a matter of minutes to process the however many photos.

The problem I have is that the text isn't big enough and plenty of people are happy to download the image(s) and ignore my copyright logo.

Essentially, I'd like to "batch process" a large logo with graphic onto each photo.  It appears that Elements doesn't allow this.  Can it be done in Photoshop or Lightroom please?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Yes with Photoshop you can use a Photoshop Script to resize your logo for your different size images..   An Action can use that script to add your Logo Watermark. That Action can be batched to watermark all your images. With menu File>Automate>batch or use A script like menu File>Scripts>Image Processor.

The script resize your places logo foe the image and positions it roe the lower right corner.  The action could easily add a layer style to the places logo and even change the layer position.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes with Photoshop you can use a Photoshop Script to resize your logo for your different size images..   An Action can use that script to add your Logo Watermark. That Action can be batched to watermark all your images. With menu File>Automate>batch or use A script like menu File>Scripts>Image Processor.

The script resize your places logo foe the image and positions it roe the lower right corner.  The action could easily add a layer style to the places logo and even change the layer position. The Logo and size and margin is codef in the first three var statement. Change to suite requirements.

/* ==========================================================
// 2017  John J. McAssey (JJMack) 
// ======================================================= */
// This script is supplied as is. It is provided as freeware. 
// The author accepts no liability for any problems arising from its use.
/*
<javascriptresource>
<about>$$$/JavaScripts/PlaceLogo/About=JJMack's PlaceLogo ^r^rCopyright 2021 Mouseprints.net^r^rPhotoshop Script^rCustomize using first four var</about>
<category>JJMack's Script</category>
<enableinfo>true</enableinfo>
</javascriptresource>
*/
#target photoshop;  
app.bringToFront();  
var logoFile = "~/Desktop/JJMack.png";						// Logo Image file should be large for resize down works better than up. Vector files can be any size.
var LogoSize = 10;											// percent of document height to resize Logo to
var LogoMargin = 1;                                         // percent of Document height the Logo should have as a margin
var LogoLocation = 9;										// Like a tick tack toe board 1 through 9.  1=Top Left 9=Bottom Right
var LogoRotation = -20;										// Center Logo Location 5 can be Rotated -90 through +90 degrees  + degree Clockwise - CounterClockwise

//placeLogo(logoFile, LogoSize, LogoMargin, LogoLocation, LogoRotation); // Place Logo into the location 5 would be Document's center

if (documents.length) app.activeDocument.suspendHistory('placeLogo','placeLogo(logoFile,LogoSize,LogoMargin, LogoLocation, LogoRotation)' );

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
function placeLogo(Image,Size,Margin,position,angle){  
	if(!documents.length) return;  							// if no document return
	var fileObj = new File(Image);	 		               	// the passed file
	if(!fileObj.exists){  									// If file does not exits tell user 
		alert(fileObj.name  + " does not exist!"); 			// Alert User 
		return;  											// return
	}  
	try{  
		var doc = app.activeDocument;						// set Doc object to active document
		app.displayDialogs = DialogModes.NO;				// Dialog off 
		var strtRulerUnits = app.preferences.rulerUnits;	// Save Users ruler units 
		var strtTypeUnits = app.preferences.typeUnits;		// Save Users Type units 
		app.preferences.rulerUnits = Units.PIXELS;			// work with pixels 
		app.preferences.typeUnits = TypeUnits.PIXELS;		// work with pixels 
		var layers = app.activeDocument.layers;				// get layers
		app.activeDocument.activeLayer = layers[0];			// Target Top Layer
		placeFile(fileObj); 								// Place in file the Logo File
		activeDocument.activeLayer.resize(100 ,100,AnchorPosition.MIDDLECENTER); // Insure Place did not scale layer  
		var SB = activeDocument.activeLayer.bounds; 		// get layers bounds 
		var layerHeight = SB[3] - SB[1];					// get layers height  
		var resizePercent = (100/layerHeight)*(Size/100*doc.height.value); // Percent to resize by 
		activeDocument.activeLayer.resize(resizePercent ,resizePercent,AnchorPosition.MIDDLECENTER);  // Resize width and height by percentage 
		marginSize = Margin/100*doc.height.value;			// Margin size
		var selectedRegion = Array(Array(0+marginSize,0+marginSize), Array(doc.width-marginSize,0+marginSize), Array(doc.width-marginSize,doc.height-marginSize), Array(0+marginSize,doc.height-marginSize));
		activeDocument.selection.select(selectedRegion);    // Select  document area for the logo Positioning
		switch (position){									// Align resized logo smart object layer into position
			case 1 : align('AdLf'); align('AdTp'); break;
			case 2 : align('AdCH'); align('AdTp'); break;
			case 3 : align('AdRg'); align('AdTp'); break;
			case 4 : align('AdLf'); align('AdCV'); break;
			case 5 : align('AdCH'); align('AdCV'); activeDocument.selection.deselect(); activeDocument.activeLayer.rotate(angle); break;
			case 6 : align('AdRg'); align('AdCV'); break;
			case 7 : align('AdLf'); align('AdBt'); break;
			case 8 : align('AdCH'); align('AdBt'); break;
			case 9 : align('AdRg'); align('AdBt'); break;
			default : break;
		}
		app.activeDocument.selection.deselect();			// deselect
	}
	catch(e) { alert(e + ': on line ' + e.line); }			// inform user of error  
	finally{  
		app.preferences.rulerUnits = strtRulerUnits;		// Restore user ruler units  
		app.preferences.typeUnits = strtTypeUnits;			// Restore user type units    
	};  
}; 
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 
function placeFile(placeFile) {  
    var desc21 = new ActionDescriptor();  
    desc21.putPath( charIDToTypeID('null'), new File(placeFile) );  
    desc21.putEnumerated( charIDToTypeID('FTcs'), charIDToTypeID('QCSt'), charIDToTypeID('Qcsa') );  
    var desc22 = new ActionDescriptor();  
    desc22.putUnitDouble( charIDToTypeID('Hrzn'), charIDToTypeID('#Pxl'), 0.000000 );  
    desc22.putUnitDouble( charIDToTypeID('Vrtc'), charIDToTypeID('#Pxl'), 0.000000 );  
    desc21.putObject( charIDToTypeID('Ofst'), charIDToTypeID('Ofst'), desc22 );  
    executeAction( charIDToTypeID('Plc '), desc21, DialogModes.NO );  
}; 

function align(method) {
	var desc = new ActionDescriptor();
	var ref = new ActionReference();
	ref.putEnumerated( charIDToTypeID( "Lyr " ), charIDToTypeID( "Ordn" ), charIDToTypeID( "Trgt" ) );
	desc.putReference( charIDToTypeID( "null" ), ref );
	desc.putEnumerated( charIDToTypeID( "Usng" ), charIDToTypeID( "ADSt" ), charIDToTypeID( method ) );
	try{
		executeAction( charIDToTypeID( "Algn" ), desc, DialogModes.NO );
	}catch(e){}
}

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines