• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE10 Menu Page - Main image off centre after burning DVD - how do I fix?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premier Elements 10

PC - WIndows 7 Professional

Plenty of RAM

I have just starting using Menu with Chapter Pages, but when I upload an image for the the main Menu Page (via Browse), while it looks centered after

importing into the heart shape, after burning it goes off centre.

I have tried creating and using different file types including .jpeg, .pdf, gif, bmp, PSD, and even cropping them differently, e.g. into a square and they all burn similar, off centre, so that the image is partly missing as per example image below. Sometimes there is a black strip on the right hand side within the heart shape and the image is to the left of that, still off centre.  Does anyone know how to fix this problem please?

Screenshot PE10 Menu Page showing image off centre.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on, and drag the corner handles on of the background image in the drop zone and you will be able to resize and reposition it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

P.S.  I made an error for the version.  This was for Premier Elements 12, not 10.  Can anyone please help with this, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines