Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to view extension/add-on in Photoshop CC 2017

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I installed two add-ons from the Adobe Add-Ons page. I made sure that file sync is checked in my Creative Cloud Desktop. I restarted my Photoshop, but I am not able to see the add-ons anywhere. I tried downloading a .zxp file of one of the add-ons and manually added it via the Extension Manager in CC. It shows that the add-on has been installed, but I am still not able to see it in Photoshop. Please help!

The add-ons I installed are - https://creative.adobe.com/addons/patches/1555  and https://creative.adobe.com/addons/patches/22072

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does it work? It shows that the extension has been installed, but it does not show up in the extension manager or Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think those are actually extensions, but actions or templates.

On each of the links you gave read the Where to Find it tab and that'll tell you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did go through the Where to find it tab and even troubleshooting instructions. It just says that the file would be downloaded to the downloads folder. It didn't. Anyways I was able to download an actions for the same and was able to import that manually.

@gener7 & @R_Kelly Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look on the add-on page under "Where to find it" for directions There are troubleshooting instructions there as well.

https://creative.adobe.com/addons/patches/1555#.WNs4OY61uRs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines