• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not save frames from my Adobe

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an animation with 865 frames. One day my friend accidentally wiped and ended up with a problem, my Adobe does not save the frames anymore, and always returns to the first frame. Does anyone help me solve it? This animation is very important to me ...

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

I'm not sure that I understand what you are trying to accomplish, but... From your description it sounds like you are confusing saving with duplicating. If you have some content in a keyframe, and then you hit F6, you will get a new key frame that will carry the content from the previous key frame. In other words, adding a key frame to a layer that contains something will cause that new key frame to contain the same content. The content of the selected key frame will be duplicated into the new k

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain in more detail? What do you mean by "my friend accidentally wiped"? Did your friend delete some part of the file from the timeline? Did you make backup copies of your project as you worked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I send you the .fla document for you to try to open and look at? Simply the frames are not saved and back to the first frame, I've tried all the possible options to solve but I've given up, I need an intermediate support

Do you have an email? Or can I save on some site for you to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have access to dropbox or Google Drive, or some other file sharing service? You could put the file there, then more than one of us could take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the file, and see 865 frames of animation. Where should I look to see something missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you save the picture by pressing F6? If so, save and upe the file back to me please ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see there is an Actions layer, was there code in there at some point? If there was, and if you have the most recent SWF that behaved correctly, can you post that SWF somewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I will, will you? I do not remember using any Action Script ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can post a working SWF somewhere I can decompile it and see where to put code back into your working FLA.

Here's what I see with your FLA:

http://colin.scienceninja.com/DC-Heroes.swf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, in swf everything is correct, but when I have the .fla open I can not press F6 and save the frame. When I press F6 inside the .fla it goes to the initial frame (frame 1) ... Got it? I simply can not continue my animation, and when I open another file, I can save normally, do you understand?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

F6 is the command to insert a keyframe. It doesn't "save" anything. You aren't making sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want a frame, I want to save it and continue it in another frame, so I press F6 (frame 1 to frame 2 saving as text, saving the frame)

But I can not save anymore, I can not continue in my animation because every time I use F6 it goes back to frame 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as Colin asked, please put the file in somewhere where we can download it and have a look. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing that I can find "wrong" with your file is that you have no stop(); in the Actions layer at the end of the timeline, and so the .swf loops. As Clay said, F6 inserts a new keyframe into the layer after the currently selected frame. If that frame is frame 1 and the timeline is scrolled to a different area where frame 1 doesn't show, the timeline will scroll to that frame.

F6 has nothing to do with saving anything, frames or the file. It just inserts a new keyframe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a test, open a new .fla and then I pressed the F6 key to save the frame, so I can animate normally

But in the .fla that upei and that I say and that I'm problem, it does not save, it returns to the first frame of the file, understand? It does not save the frame, I can not get out of frame 864. Actually I just tested, the 1 layer frame I can save and continue, but not all of a layer, when I try to save all as layers it returns to the beginning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People, I was able to save my frames !! I just had to erase the last saved line, that everything went right again !! Many thanks, you guys are awesome !!: D

Sorry to ask, but enjoying it, did you like the animation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure that I understand what you are trying to accomplish, but... From your description it sounds like you are confusing saving with duplicating. If you have some content in a keyframe, and then you hit F6, you will get a new key frame that will carry the content from the previous key frame. In other words, adding a key frame to a layer that contains something will cause that new key frame to contain the same content. The content of the selected key frame will be duplicated into the new key frame. Likewise, if there is nothing in the current key frame, adding a new key frame to the same layer will give you a new, empty, keyframe.

If you have multiple layers and are adding a new key frame to just one layer, that layer will now be longer than the other layers and the content of this active layer may now be out of synch with the content in the other layers.

Good luck with your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flawed mental models are a hell of a drug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running away from the name, do you know how to put a start in an animation? Example: When I press Ctrl + Enter, I want the anion of frame 10, and not frame 1.

Is there an AS03 command I can use to perform this action?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you put this into the frame 1 Actions panel it would skip to frame 10:

gotoAndPlay(10);

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines