• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search Result Topics Have Odd Spacing

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2008 Sep 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Robohelp 7 HTML and running on a Windows XP Pro system. My primary output is WebHelp. When I generate my help and search on a word in a topic, when I open one of the identified topics, most of the words that are bolded, in italics, or have some other character tag applied are missing the space following that word and the next word. However, if you return to the Contents panel and open the same topic, there are no spacing issues. Also, if you run the same search again later, the spacing issues might be with different words in the same topic, so it's not a consistent problem. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, did you find a resolution to it?

Thanks,
Brenda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 04, 2008 Sep 04, 2008
This is covered in either Snippets or Using RH7 on my site.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is covered in either Snippets or Using RH7 on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Peter. I downloaded the file, put it in the proper folder, regenerated my help and problem solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp